Monday, October 16, 2006

Teamwork

I just have to give a quick shout-out to the fabulous ladies of Cantey Hanger, Carol and Jacque. Friday, after a trying week at work thanks to yet another time-consuming lecture on the margin tax, complete with technical difficulties (my projector cut out in the middle of my talk) and no ride back to the office (my car battery chose that moment to die), preceded by a not-so-nice encounter with one of the partners in my office, I was about to give up on being able to get anything done outside of work, including getting wedding invitations sealed, stamped and in the mail. Jacque and Carol came to my rescue by sealing the envelopes (all 109 of them) and taking them to the post office for me. Unfortunately for them, the post office is manned by a bunch of...federal employees!! (sorry, Allen). They were told to look elsewhere for hand-cancellation. Either way, they certainly saved me lots of time and a trip to the post office. Thanks, Ladies! I owe you lunch :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home