Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Wedding Program: Clarification

It's 7pm and I'm standing in the office of one of the partners I work for when my phone rings. I see it's Kati, my maid of honor, calling me. I let it go to voicemail, and decide to listen to the message on my way home from the office. I nearly had a wreck. The message went something like this: "Hi Cindy? I just read your blog. Umm...are you pregnant?!? If you are, congratulations! If you're not, give me a call anyway." Whaaaat? It took me a few seconds to figure out exactly what had given her this impression, and then I remembered the first sentence of Kenny's post below regarding his fake version of our wedding program. Something about us dispensing with the pleasantries after we get married and get straight to making babies. Let's get something straight here- there are no potential babies now, and we will not be dispensing with any pleasantries anytime soon.

The program was a joke!!!! Just a joke!!! Kenny is fired from posting to this blog from today on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home